We are pleased to announce new, all-inclusive packages to attend our 28th Annual Meeting — 2017’s largest meeting dedicated to integrative pain management!
These packages are the easiest — and most inexpensive — ways to join thousands of other pain professionals to learn about the newest, evidence-based, integrative approaches to pain management.
With just one click, you get:
- One full conference pass at our lowest possible rates which are only available through these all-inclusive packages.
- Three nights in a Port or Coronado View guest room at the Hilton Bayfront San Diego, with unparalleled views of San Diego Bay, Bayfront Park, the Embarcadero and the downtown San Diego city skyline. (Taxes, fees, food and beverages are additional.)
- Free wifi
Watch this video to get a virtual tour of the hotel:
Plus, we have arranged discounts on air and car travel to make your journey even easier:
Delta Airlines is offering a 2-10% discount. To book your flight, go here and enter NMPYZ in the meeting event code box. You can also call Delta Meeting reservations at (800) 328- 1111, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-7:00pm CDT.
Hertz is offering a special discount as well. To reserve a car at the discounted rate, call 800-654-2240 or go to www.hertz.com and reference CV#052S0001 when booking.
The full agenda for this year’s meeting will be released soon. Core topics will include:
• Successful Team Care and Integrative Pain Management
• Evidence Review of Back Pain Treatment
• Regulatory, Reimbursement Realities Around Integrative Back Pain Treatments
• Complex Cases in Low Back Pain
• Breaking Down Barriers to the Proliferation of Safe, Sane, and Effective Integrative Pain Management in the US
• Regulator Roundtable: What do the CDC, CMS, and other Regulatory Agencies Need to Know about Integrative Pain Management?
• Effective Communications between Patients and Providers
• Keys to Patient Adherence
• Personal Responsibility and Accountability
• Patient Self-management
• Experiential Sessions, such as yoga, tai chi, gentle stretching and meditation